Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Army Showcase

Hey guys, decided to take some pics and show all of my models at once. I'll go through and make a separate post for each unit in the near future, detailing how I made and painted them as well some general tactical discussion and how I intend to use them in cohesion with my force. So here we are: 
HQ:
Saint Celestine
Primaris Psyker
                                                             Henchmen (Death Cults and Crusaders)


Uriah Jacobus



Troops:
Battle Sisters 
 Battle Sisters
 Magnetized Battle Sisters
 Blob Squad
 Blob Squad 
  Blob Squad
                                      Platoon Command Squad

 Fast Attack
 Dominions
 Dominions Back
 Seraphim
Seraphim
 Seraphim Superior
Immolator
Vendetta

Heavy Support

 Exorcist
Exorcist

Next time I'll share my army list and future plans :).

No comments:

Post a Comment